Search this Blog

11 July 2015

Updates #1: Backup Account, Mailtime + Holiday

Hi everyone! It's Fennkin here, and I'm just posting this updates thing so you know about so important-ish stuff on my msp account.

Firstly, I have a new BACKUP ACCOUNT called !!!Fennkin!!!. You can add it if you want to, and help it level up.

I'm also doing a MAILTIME at the moment, I'm hoping to get 5 gifts, so if you can contribute that would be GREAT. I will be posting the mailtime video on my YouTube, Kawaii TV, and every gift-sender will get a SHOUTOUT.

Also, I'm going on holiday from Monday-Friday so I'll NOT be on for a while.

Additionally, I MAY be getting Star VIP for a year soon, but I'm not sure :/

Anyway, that's about it for today :)

~Fennkin
Written on: 11/07/2015 11:09 am
Theme this week: Cutie Kawaii (cool theme)
Server: UK

PS: I posted a picture of my face for the first time ever on the'photos' section of msp, so if you can check that out if you want :D

No comments:

Post a Comment